Reading 5/6



This weeks reading task I've updated my Matrix list, as I felt doing it in Excel was confusing and tricky to navigate. I set up new list of sources mainly found from google scholar and took information that I found relevant to my topics chosen, which are:

  • Education
  • Rehabilitation
  • Gaming
  • Healthcare
  • Future

Using the 3 pass method in the diagram shown I was able to gather the information. It was helpful as most texts are very long in some articles, the first step by just scanning the document first to find key words and then going back over them for the second step by reading it for more understanding and then code it for the last step. Coding is not just digital coding, but a method, which is picking out pieces of the text in the article that you find relevant and would fit your chosen theme/s. 

 







After coding the important pieces and taking note of them so you can make annotated bibliographies of them. The structure and process is confusing to start, but with patience and practice and discussions with the lecture and classmates it makes it all a bit clearer on the process.




Comments

Popular Posts