Prototype

Game Prototype 


For my Prototype Ive started gathering in walls for my game and have gotten a free asset from the store, my little character, "GUY" all suited up and ready to get the movement components added in so he can escape safely. I'll have a dirt particle coming from him and a smoke particle from the feet or pack on his back to make the flying effective.
The surroundings I'd like to change the sky and have objects falling from around the player.

As I go along the way of creating more ideas and assets will be added and previous tutorials on movements of the player and background will be used. 
















Comments

  1. Hey Aaron,

    I think you've made a good start on your project and I LOVE your character design for Guy, it's really cute! I like the Human Fall Flat aesthetic you have going on so far and I think it works really well for the type of game you want to make!

    Keep at it and working away and I'm sure you'll create something awesome by the end of the semester!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts